At GoodHealthNaturally your privacy has always been very important to us and we want to assure you that we take the confidentiality and security of your personal data very seriously. We collect, use and are responsible for certain information about you, in doing so we are regulated by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
· What personal data we collect and how we collect it
· How we use the personal data we collect from you
· Our lawful basis for processing your personal data
2. What personal data do we collect?
The types of personal data that we will collect, store, maintain or process includes the following.
Personal data you provide when you purchase from us
· Your contact details you provide when placing your order, including name, title, billing address, telephone numbers and e-mail address
· Recipient and delivery details you provide when placing your order, including name, address, contact telephone numbers, delivery instructions and email address
· Details associated with the products you order
· Details of the services you purchase or subscribe to (e.g., GoodHealthCoachingCentres)
· When you make a purchase, your payment details (in accordance with payment card industry standards - we do not store card numbers)
· Your communication and marketing preferences including delivery updates and notifications
Additional Data obtained when you use our Websites
· We collect details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, which URL you used to get to our Site, searches you make, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data. We collect these details to better understand how our customers arrive on and use our Site and enable us to improve it.
· Details of the type of device used to access our Websites, your device IP address, and your device location
Additional Data obtained through contact with us
· Details of your interaction with emails that we send you including links that you click and emails that you open
· If contact occurs between us, we will keep a record of that correspondence, including your name and contact data, and details of your customer care issues or other concerns and our responses (including any recorded telephone calls)
We collect personal data from you whenever you interact with our Websites, including when making purchases browsing our Websites, using or signing up to receive any of our services. When providing your personal data we indicate which personal data is optional. Please note that, when collection of personal data is required or necessary either as needed for us to fulfil your order or based on legal obligation and you elect not to provide the personal data, we may not be able to accept or fulfil your order.
3. How we use the personal data we collect from you?
Collected data will never be shared with anyone outside of GoodHealthNaturally for any reason other than to fulfil your order. We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
To fulfil your order:
· To process your order
· To process payment including payment authorisation via payment card, store credit or other third party payment processor and carry out identity verification and fraud prevention checks. e.g. If PayPal is chosen as the payment method, you will be taken to the PayPal Site to complete payment by logging into your PayPal account and confirming payment is to be made.
· To fulfil your order, through the use of a fulfilment centre (also governed by GDPR)
· To dispatch your order, we use Royal Mail, DPD and where requested other courier service. We pass on name, address and where required a phone number or email address to ensure either safe delivery of your order or for tracking purposes.
· To provide order confirmation, delivery status notifications on any order placed with us.
For customer care purposes:
· To address any customer care issues that occur either with respect to a product or service, delivery, or a complaint or enquiry that you raise with us
· To contact you with any changes, cancellation or other issues with your order
· To manage any registered accounts you have through the Websites
· To obtain customer feedback with respect to an order either from you or your recipient (to the extent permitted under the applicable law)
NOTE: Please note that you will receive communications with respect to fulfilling your order or for customer care purposes even if you opt out of receiving marketing communications.
For marketing purposes:
· To keep you up-to-date with new products and services that we think will be of interest to you, including promotional orders
· Notify you of competitions and prize draw offers to enable you to enter and to notify you of any wins
We don't store personally identifiable information such as credit card details in cookies we create, but we do use encrypted information gathered from them to help improve your experience of the site. For example, they remember the items you have in your basket and also recommend related products to show you when you're browsing
For internal business purposes:
We will use any of the personal data collected to help us to understand how many people visit our Websites, how well the Websites are working and to consider any improvements we may need to make to the Websites to improve your online experience. It also helps us determine what products and services you are interested in and what you or other customers might wish to purchase from us in future.
4. When may you opt out of marketing communications?
You have the right to opt out of receiving direct marketing communications at any time. We will address your opt out request as soon as possible.
You may opt out of marketing communications or change your preferences with respect to marketing communications by:
· Unsubscribing from emails using the unsubscribe link which can be found in all marketing emails
· Updating your preferences within your “My Account”
· Contacting us via the contact information provided in this policy
5. How do we protect your personal data?
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so
6. Our lawful basis for processing personal data
We collect and process personal data in order to fulfil and process the order you place with us, and in accordance with our contract with you to fulfil your order. We also collect data for any customer care issues, to conduct research, to send email and direct marketing to you, handling legal claims, and for fraud identification and prevention checks.
7. Your rights to access your data and rectify any inaccuracies in your personal data
We fully respect that your personal data is owned by you and that you have certain rights with respect to the personal data. Our goal is to respect your rights. Please understand that we may have certain obligations to maintain personal data records despite your requests to exercise the following rights, such as for legal and accounting purposes. We ask that you read these rights carefully.
· Right of Access (also known as “Subject Access Request”): To receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you, please contact us, see the Contact Details section below. Please understand that you will need to provide a copy of two of the following separate pieces of identification:
o Driving licence
o Birth certificate
o Utility bill (covering the last 3/6 months)
o Current vehicle registration document
o Bank statement (covering the last 3/6 months)
· Right to Rectification: You may ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you, or to complete incomplete personal data.
8. Your additional rights with respect to your personal data
Under the GDPR you have a number of important rights. In summary, those include rights to:
9. Contact details
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer whose role is to inform and advise us about and to ensure that we remain compliant with data protection laws. The Data Protection Officer should be your first point of contact if you have any queries or concerns about personal data. Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at:
10. Cookie Schedule
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or this is any discrepancy, please let us know.
|Name of Cookie||Purpose|